Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Monday, August 13, 2012

Free Printable!

Umm...ya I am quite aware that it has been a long time since I posted anything crafty. And it's not because I haven't been doing stuff, it's because I haven't had time to do it slowly and take photos of it. That's right, my projects have been quick and super easy! :D

One of my slower projects that I am working on, will be a great big post very soon, and that is my little guys new shared bedroom reveal. One decor element that I have always loved are photo groupings/displays on walls. I love the eclectic feel that comes from mixing frames, prints, photos, sayings, letters. It's so much fun and brings tons of character into the room! So, I am working on a wall for the boys room, and have made a cute little print based on a saying by Dr. Seuss...

Download and print here:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BxF4se67_X0XanZ1RWV5LVVMUmc/edit?usp=sharing


Download and print here: 
And yep! You read that right, I am sharing it with all of you, so just click the links above and go crazy! I couldn't decide which color scheme I liked better....which one do you like?


Photobucket
    Follow along on Twitter  Facebook  Pinterest

{Featured Sponsor}

15 comments:

Lena B, Actually said...

LOVE this! Thank for the free printable... grabbing one now for Memphis' room! ♥

The Hopeful Housewife said...

These are fantastic. Very cute for a boys room. I like the second one with the red. Youre very creative! Im new to blogging and your blog has really given me some inspiration, so THANKS! You can check me out at http://hopefulhouse-wife.blogspot.com/

Breenah said...

They are so cute, but (I HATE to be the bearer of bad news) you used the wrong "then". It should be "than". I so hope it's an easy fix!

Bethany@http://thislittleestate.blogspot.ca/ said...

Visitng for the first time. LOVE this! Such a cute saying. I pinned it for when I get around to finishing my sons bedroom. Thank you!

Erin said...

I love that saying! I think I like the second color scheme...it just really "pops". Thanks for sharing the printable!

Natalie@Detail-Oriented Diva said...

This is awesome! Love it! New follower.

Feathers and Sunshine said...

awesome. Great message to keep in little kiddos rooms!
Thank you!
Stacia@http://feathersandsunshine.blogspot.com

Kellie said...

Love the printable! Thanks so much for sharing :)

gksedgeman said...

Thanks so much for sharing but when I try to download it, the printable does not load as displayed. Any ideas for me?

Lish @ Imprintalish said...

@gksedgeman -I tried replying to you via email..but your a no-reply blogger :(

I updated the links- apparently when 'google docs' switched to 'google drive' some images didn't transfer correctly. Sorry about that!

Unknown said...

Love this SO SO much! What a great quote!

Thanks so much for linking up again! I've missed seeing you around.

I've pinned this to my printables board! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

My favorite Dr. Suess quote!! This will look amazing in my son's room that I'm in the process of making over. Thanks so much for the freebe!!

Ami said...

Hi! Are you still offering this printable? The Google doc says "it's in the owner's trash" -- I am hoping it's just a glitch.

Thanks! :)

Lish @ Imprintalish said...

Hi Ami! Yes It's still available, not sure why its not working...I just checked and there's a new link for some reason, so it should work now! Thanks for letting me know!

Unknown said...

Hi Lish! Just wanted to let you know I finally finished my son's bedroom makeover and posted the reveal on the blog today. I used your printable if you want to check it out!
Thanks again for such a great freebie!
xo ~ Sarah
http://www.justthebeesknees.com/2013/04/carsons-room-reveal.html