Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Monday, October 1, 2012

Welcome October

Happy Monday friends! And Happy October!


October just oozes fall...and fall means warm ciders, pumpkins, cozy sweaters, boots..all of which I have been anticipating! The arrival of October means Thanksgiving is just around the corner, stuffing, turkey, pies...pumpkins and gourds line front porches, mums are out in the garden with colorful leaves scattered around them. It's the perfect weather, the perfect colors, the perfect season...

I am welcoming it with open arms! And although I will be busier then usual this October {with an upcoming Craft Sale, working, my new Etsy shop & Photography shop and being a mom of a 3 year old and a soon to be 1.5 year old {eek!} I am hoping to still manage to entertain you with my blog posts and ramblings, LOL! Yes, things will definitely be busy, but I can't wait to soak up everything that this time of year has to offer!

Last but not least...I have some amazing ladies on my sidebar this month. Well, I always have amazing ladies on my sidebar, but this month I let a few more then usual slip in to join us this month! So you should head on over and check them out :)

What are you up to this month?

Photobucket
    Follow along on Twitter  Facebook  Pinterest

{Featured Sponsor}

Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

fall is such a great time of the year! new follower from the blog hop! can't wait to catch up on your posts :)