Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Currently & Lately


Currently...


loving: My new nailpolish, Chinchilly by Essie, the perfect 'greige' color! Also loving the impending holiday season, dare I even tell you that I put up our tree today-it's so pretty, just makes me think happy thoughts!
thinking about: when I should get my act in gear and start prepping for the Ladies Shopping Event Open House I am hosting at the end of the month...
listening to: the hum {or rather grind} of my hard drive as it tries to keep up with what I am typing.
drinking: hazelnut chocolate tea
reading: The Wish Book-hehe!
watching: nothing, the tv and I have not seen much of each other lately, although, Mike and I are caught up now on The Walking Dead, which is still even weird for me to admit that I am actually watching it...
anticipating: my haircut and color next week-oohhh can't wait!


Lately...



the kids: have been really good! I am so thankful that they play on their own and are not clingy whiny children! I can't believe how big they are getting...I now have a 1.5 year old and a 3.5 year old!
life: has been busy. As always. As you can probably tell since I have not been around here much. It's not permanent. I just need to figure out a new balancing act-which is always soooo easy to do!
i've: lost my photography mojo and I'm blaming it on the weather and how crappy indoor pictures are!
my house: has gotten lots of attention lately. I've been cleaning off shelves and decluttering closets. It feels so good to be on top of household things!



i wish: that I had this view to look out at right now. It's so blah out there, and cold, no more pretty colors to look at......I guess I need to go into the other room and look at my tree....



What have you been doing?

Photobucket
    Follow along on Twitter  Facebook  Pinterest

4 comments:

amberlyn jo said...

Omg! I love that last picture! I wish I had that to see everyday too!

Chrissy said...

Love your kids chalkboard wall and that last photo - what a wonderful view! xxx

Kelly said...

what a view! love the outside pic

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

I love the chinchilla polish!! Gorgeous color!