Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

This week...

...I've had to remind myself that I love them. And whisper it to myself all day.

Either that or I am pretty sure doors would be slamming and they would be out on the front step.


They look innocent enough. But let me tell you, this week has not been a walk in the park. Even the mentioned and threat of the Big Guy in red coming has not even made a dent in the bad moods around here. I hope it will be over soon, and my boys return to their normal happy selves...for their sake and mine!

 I DO LOVE THEM.

Photobucket
    Follow along on Twitter  Facebook  Pinterest

2 comments:

Angee @ October Morning said...

Oh, do I know how you feel. These ages are so hard. Hang in there mama. Hugs!!

Joyce said...

And they seem to know when Mama is busy getting ready for her Open House! That is why kids are so cute so we don't throw them out on the step! A sunny day will soon come and all of you can get out and about for a change of scenery!