Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Friday, September 13, 2013

Loving Lately 10-5 Things + One

Short and sweet this week...life is knocking at the door and I must answer it :)


1//I've got a pair of wide leg jeans in my closet. I think they need to be revisited cause this outfit is adorable! 
2//Colder weather means cozier sheets-just saying...
3//I know Halloween is a month or so away, but this front entrance is so sweet!
4//This little bowl would totally brighten my day!
5//I've ordered a pair of earrings from Zakka Studio before-they were amazing! And then I lost them, or rather I think a little boy put them in the toilet...I dunno, but either way they are gone. I think I need a replacement pair!

AND ONE MORE...


How cool is this amazing vintage cash register box that I found this week? So many uses...I'm thinking it looks pretty fab filled with stuff for the craft shows I will be attending this season...whatcha think?

Loving Lately



What are you loving lately? Write it, post it, link it, grab a button, follow us (Me, Danielle & Kelly) and make some new friends!

5 comments:

4 Lettre Words said...

Love, love, love that vintage tray and the way you used it!

P.S. The linky isn't up. :)

Jessi said...

That bedroom looks gorgeous!! I want to be there right now! LOVE Elizabeth's outfit too, she looks so cute in those jeans!
Jessi
http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

nonibaumann said...

oh yes the bedroom, the patterns materials, the light just everything about it is beautiful! And the cute
cloud plate- so sweet ! have a happy weekend, noni!

Joyce said...

What a find! Love the vintage cash box! And I have the flannel sheets on the my already.....

Kmcblackburn said...

Lovin those long ribbons on the wreath bows! Must remember for the holidays.