Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Summer Lovin'





Its so cool to see my little guy explore the backyard...everything is new and interesting to him...really, how long do you think you could stare at a pine cone? Or play with rocks? How his poor little soft knees can go miles at a time on that rough ole' concrete, I'll never know! I cringe when his knees hit the sidewalk, but he doesn't seem to mind at all. I don't ever remember eating dirt, but I'm sure I did and lived through it. So I guess me rushing to stick my fingers down his throat to try and get the dirt out, is a bit much?



I was trying to get him to look at me so I could take his picture, then he turned and gave me a wave!








Just a matter of time now before Gray's little legs and feet will be taking over.




No comments: