Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Big 4-0

d
Nope...not me....but someone very near and dear to my heart...my hubby! Yep, it's Mike's 40th birthday today. Funny how some people get a little guarded when they talk about their age. Its just a number people! What's not to love when birthdays are an excuse to celebrate? To have a few drinks and be surrounded by the people you love? Mike is definitely not over, under or anywhere near the hill...he is right where he should be-enjoying life! Happy Birthday Babe!


Gray and his Aunt Holly- photo courtesy of my mom



Mike's famous Sambuca waterfall shooters-don't mind the baby in the background :)


the end to a great day-fabulous camp fire!

On a final note...I'm off the the cottage for a few days...so looking forward to a relaxing time with friends and family! See you when I get back!
d

No comments: