Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Jammin' It Up

I can't tell you how much I looove homemade strawberry jam...my mom has set high bars on what a good jam should taste like. At least once a month I ask her if she has an extra jar or two kickin' around because we have ate all of ours. Once her supply diminishes, I am very reluctant to buy 'store bought' jam. I even have an ongoing joke with my best friend that centers around jam and whether or not there is any in the fridge. So I guess it only makes sense that I should attempt to make it.

I was a little apprehensive, but it turned out great and was much easier then I thought! We've already went through one jar..it's soooo good! One more thing checked off our Summer Bucket List!




Oh, and just for cuteness sake...

 Photobucket

No comments: