Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Stalking Pinterest


Well folks, this is the last week of summer. It still feels like summer here, only cooler at night, which is great for sleeping. I kinda feel left out on the whole 'fall' thing. I don't have kids going to school next week and I haven't been able to merchandise huge amounts of new fall clothing coming in at work ( I will miss that forever!). So, I have been lusting after all of these wonderful fall crafts decor ideas....



 via



The following two are definetly fall inspired, but would work all year round!

 via



More fall craft ideas here.

I'm thinking of turning this into a Wednesday Weekly...I'm either going to stalk Pinterest or Etsy...or maybe someone's blog...and then I am going to share my super duper awesome finds!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I love that idea, AND I love all these finds too! We have the same (good) taste girl!! These all so seem like pretty simple projects too!