Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!

Last night as I was uploading photos (TO MY NEW PHOTOGRAPH SECTION!)and writing descriptions over and over again...I just couldn't get it right. I was checking off boxes that I wasn't familiar with. I realized that I was actually really nervous about posting my photography on my Etsy shop. Every time I hit that publish button, my heart skipped a beat! I can upload my photocards no problem...I could do it with my eyes closed. But this was different, I dunno...more personal maybe? Maybe not...I am very excited that I am doing this though, I hope that anyone who looks at my photos will appreciate them like I do. Maybe that's why I'm nervous...for fear of people judging...maybe they will think my photos aren't good enough? Obviously they will be WRONG! LOL. Ok, I've babbled enough...

Here is what you, mostly me have been waiting for...the LAUNCH OF MY PHOTOGRAPHY TO ETSY!


There she is folks...my new baby...I feel so proud! Just like the day Gray took his first steps...well, ok, maybe not that extreme!! HAHA!

This month has been a bit of a milestone for me...Imprintalish reached over 100 followers and the numbers are continuing to grow daily. Thank you so much for your support! I've also created a nice little group of bloggers that I can officially call my friends now...you guys know who you are- I hope! Then, to top it all off, I opened up a new section in my Etsy shop. Here's a little preview.
Some 8x10's available

Some 5x7s available.

Check my shop for more options!

But wait there's more...Emily over at Then Along Came a Boy is hosting a giveaway for me to help me celebrate my new photography section!!

Her readers are all getting a little somethin', somethin'  and of course I would love for you to go check it out and enter as well!! See what happens when I reach 100 followers...I start giving things away!!HAHA!

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!