Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

October Sponsors!

I want to introduce you to my October Sponsors! These fabulous mamas sure know how to make you feel welcome and I am so happy that they wanted to have their pretty little buttons on my sidebar all month! Please stop by their blogs and shops and give them some comment love! You won't be disappointed!


I'm Adrianne and I hail from Happy Hour Projects at http://www.happyhourprojects.com/.  At Happy Hour, I focus on quick projects that can usually be completed in an hour or less.  Now that I'm a mom, I find that my need for craft-therapy has become more important, and yet, my time to play has gotten shorter.  Because a lot of mamas are probably in the same boat - crafting during naptime or after bedtime - I share craft tutorials and ridiculously easy recipes (my favorite kind), including some homemade baby food tips.  I love sharing what I make and connecting with other crafty mamas out there!

Others describe Adrianne as:
Adventurous, creative, and nurturing



Hi! I'm Emily and my blog is then along came the boy and I blog at thenalongcametheboy.blogspot.com!The blog is mostly about the boy and our adventures in raising him, and my adventures in photography and photo editing. Since I've started the blog I've been enjoying taking pictures and editing them. We keep pretty busy and and every day is a new adventure, we never know what's gonna happen with this little guy as he sure can keep us on our toes! So if you stop by you will be seeing plenty of the boy sprinkled with whatever I've been taking pictures of that week.

Others describe Emily as:
Clever, witty and busy



Hello! I'm Jordan Marie; a first time mother of a beautiful little girl, Scarlett-Marie Sue, or "Letti" for short. Letti was born St Patrick's Day, 2011 at 3:08 PM, weighing 8 pounds 8 ounces and 19 1/2 inches long.
On my blog I share the excitement of being a new mommy while I blog my heart out about our life and the world that surrounds us, as a journey written there to share with you! She is my world, and I thought I might share my world through a blog. I am very interested in making new friends and learning from others, so please join us and get lost in our world.
<3xojo
P.S. I love being a mommy. I love the self worth and purpose I get from it. I love blogging and I just started an etsy store. It is small now, but I hope to put some more effort into it in the coming months to help lead to its growth.

Others describe Jordan Marie as:
Smart, caring and beautiful

Photobucket

No comments: