Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Valentine 'Love' Painting for the Kiddos

So I really enjoyed last weeks Scavenger Hunt and was all keen to go for this weeks prompts, and then I got lazy. So instead I have a quick little Valentine's project that is kiddo friendly! I think I may have spotted something like this on Pinterest, but again, I'm too lazy to go hunt it down, so if you want to see the original inspiration, you'll have to go track it down your self :P

All you need is a blank canvas, some masking tape & some paint! I taped off the word LOVE {but you could do any word, really!} and let Grayson go to work!

Oh, and if your like my son, you will need some sort of painters hat..hehe...

Just paint over top of your taped off words...


I peeled off the tape while the paint was still wet, but I suppose you could wait till it's dry as well...

...and voila! I little Love for the mantel!!

p.s. just listed new spring items in my shop :D

Linking up with Homemaker on a Dime, Alderberry Hill

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

5 comments:

Sarah said...

So cute and simple! I am already thinking of other color/word combinations for other seasons. The hat is great. My son can totally relate. :)

gina said...

such a cute and simple idea for kids!

xfallenmoon said...

totally pinned this for later. what an awesome idea. simple & fun.

btw, i'm your new follower. (:

love, x
blog | twitter

Joyce said...

Yep I have this in my Pinterest folder. They used the kid's names as well. Great job Grayson!

Joyce said...

Yep I have this in my Pinterest folder. They used the kid's names as well. Great job Grayson!