Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Monday, March 4, 2013

When a photo says a thousand words....

...and among those words are proud, what a mess, beautiful and happy! I was cleaning out some closets and stumbled upon my old oil pastels. Gray took a liking to them and why not, they are bright , colorful and make such a mess, lol. I wish I could borrow some of Gray's artistic inspiration lately. Between the winter blues, life's lovely craziness and everything in between I really need to get my butt in gear for an upcoming craft sale! For some reason the only thing that settles my mind is Pinterest...where I gain tons of pretty images, but never accomplish a thing!

Happy Monday!

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I love pinterest but it's a trap!! Seriously I lose more hours on that thing, but I love it so. I think we all are feeling those blues lately. Spring needs to come ASAP or at least some warmerish weather.

Aww your lil boy is too cute! His drawing is bright and definitely inspirational!! =)

Ergo-Blog