Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Lot's of ideas!

j
Since we found out we are having another boy, my head has been filled with all sorts of ideas for a new nursery. Actually, that's a lie..I've been dreaming about it for a while, although the pink and frills have turned into shades of blue and maybe not so much frills! I love the room we have now, it's sweet, gender neutral and practical. Buuuuut...when the opportunity presents itself, I have to take advantage of it, right? Since this will be little 'Pea Pods' room for a while, we might as well finish it off with a bang. Once Gray moves into his big boy room, hopefully in the New Year, we can start the process. I am torn between the bright colors that I am usually attracted to and the more muted tones of soft grey and beige...so I may just have to come up with something that marries the two! In the meantime, my dreaming has resulted in a file on my computer full of beautiful rooms...


Photos courtesy of Chic & Cheap Nursery and Ohdeedoh


Photos courtesy of Etsy- Sellers are listed above


Oh, and it's not to late to be a part of my Holiday Photocard giveaway! You have until November 18th!
Click here to learn more!
g

No comments: