Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Friday, February 25, 2011

Two out of Three Ain't Bad

My Three Weeks; Three Closets challenge deadline has come to an end. But I only got 3 of them completed...a big fat F is my final grade! Although I have to give myself an A + on how well the other two closets turned out. It feels good to be somewhat organized!!! I am sure one day that 3rd closet will get finished, especially because it sits empty, begging me to fill it with things! Most of these 'things' sit in the nursery right now, so it's only a matter of time...

Ah, yes the nursery, those 4 walls hold big dreams...starting with the purchase of paint this weekend! YAY!!! That's a whole other blog post!

Anyway, you'll remember our front hall closet looking like this:


AFTER:


A set of clear drawers houses all seasonal outerwear and the vacuum finally has a spot to call home, along with the iron and brooms!


As you can see, I kept my exercise ball...you never know..one day....and Gray likes to bounce it around too!!


All of my extra vases are now kept on the top shelf...I used to have to rummage through my crawl space upstairs whenever hubby brought home impromptu flowers (ha!). So much easier now!

So, I am on the road to organized living. I wonder what else I can accomplish in the next 5 weeks?! Happy Weekend!

Photobucket

No comments: