Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Friday, August 12, 2011

First Ever Frivolous Friday

Welcome to the debut of ...


So what did you do this week for yourself? Did you take time to put your feet up and relax? Ice cream or wine? Did you and your hubby go out and leave the kids at home? Or did you make/buy yourself something pretty? Link up your 'me' post, I would love to hear what you did for your 'me' time!


Here is what I did for myself today. I woke up half an hour earlier to drink my coffee with the morning sun. Usually my coffee gets reheated 3 or 4 times in the microwave and then dumped down the sink. Today, my friends, I drank the whole thing without reheating it! Then I went and picked myself some beautiful flowers from my garden! Yay, me!







Imprintalish



Linky Etiquette:
Link to your post directly so we can find it easily
Grab my button above and add it to your post.
I would love if you followed me...but I don't require it.
Visit a few other links and leave some comment love to the other bloggers that have taken time to link up.








Photobucket

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Sounds so nice & relaxing! I don't think I've done too much for myself this week, but I guess I can count sitting here in bed watching tv and reading blogs before my husband gets home from work!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for inviting me to link up!
I will be back when I have more time to check out your blog :)

Jenn said...

First, thanks for stopping by my blog and inviting me to link up. I really appreciated the offer!

Second, love, love, LOVE your coffee mug. WAY cool! There's just nothing like drinking that first cup of coffee in peace and quiet, is there?! It's my favorite part of the day. ~Jenn

SJ @ Homemaker On A Dime said...

Thanks for linking up at Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop :)