Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Friday, September 2, 2011

Frivolous Friday #4



Welcome to my weekly photo challenge!
I want to inspire you to take time for yourself, maybe just for a second or even a couple hours, whatever you can fit in, you deserve it!

Then, take a photo, capture the moment and link it up here!

It could be:

Photography of a place you like to visit...or wish you could visit...
Photography of something you enjoy doing...but don't get to do as often as you like...
Photography of something you like to wear...but don't get to wear often...
and everything in between, just be creative!

Thank you to everyone who linked up last week!

One of my favorites:


Happy Jax -wearing earrings she should wear more often :)

(Treat yourself to a featured button)
Imprintalish

What did I do for myself this week? Well, I found myself all alone in the car one evening on a winding side road, sun shinning, windows down, so I blasted a little old school- Madonna and Cindy Lauper!
(Actually, I was in town going to get groceries-but a girl can dream!)



Hopefully these inspire you to 'treat' yourself at least once a week...and once you do, take a photo and link up your 'me' photos!
Imprintalish

Linky Etiquette:

Link to your photo directly so we can find it easily.
Grab my button above and add it to your post or blog-it spreads the word and reminds you to come back next week!
Leave some comment love to a few of the other bloggers who linked up.
I would love if you followed me :)
I reserve the right to remove any inappropriate photos, this is a family friendly blog :)










Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for your visit and kinds comments. Thank you so much also for inviting me to join your challenge it is always fun to discover new challenges! Have a great weekend!

Melanie said...

OMGoodness!! Thank you so much! I am kinda in shock! You are the sweetest, & I just heart this challenge, it makes me remember to take a little time for me. Thank you my dear! Xo