Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Show Off Your Shot-Ferris Wheel

Like I mentioned previously, I've been drooling over a few Ferris Wheel photographs lately, and I was itching to take one of my own...not very original, I know, but I don't care!:)

This is the photo-SOOC (Straight out of camera)

After some editing and applying a few filters...I like this one the best!

and then, she {snapped}

Added a cooler filter to this one...

This one is kinda cool too-has a vintage feel..maybe I will add some dark & rough edges...?

What do you think? Which one do you like best?

Photobucket

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Ooooo LOVE ferris wheels too! Really cool edits my dear, I can't choose a fav?!

Ashley Sisk said...

These are nice - I really love your first and last edits.