Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

I love doing the Scavenger Hunt Sunday challenges! It makes me look at things so differently...almost like looking through the viewfinder on your camera all day long, analyzing shots, creating picture perfect scenes...Here are my finds this week.

Street Photography

Not exactly what I had in mind on my quest for street photography...but it does have the street in it, and I am obsessed with capturing the suns rays lately...so there!

From a Distance

Westyn could sit outside on his blanket for hours, as long as there is something to chew on.

Sunday
When I think of Sundays, the first thing that comes to mind is Church. Must have been my upbringing that makes me think of this, because Mike and I are not big church goers.

Liquid

Mike and I had a date this week! This was my drink...I've been longing for a Strongbow for awhile now! It was sooo good!

Behind

A typical day at the Park.

Linking up this photo to the 'Red' Challenge too!

The Paper Mama




Photobucket

5 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Really great finds this week - I'm especially loving your first two shots.

Valeria said...

Beautiful composition on Behind

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Shots hun .. You reli caught the sun light just right in the street and the behind pic is so cute :)
x x x

Melanie said...

Girl! These are so sooo good! I love your cutie w/ the sun ray shot, & your behind/red photo is PERFECT! Oh yah, and Westyn in the grass is adorable. Basically love em all!

You have lovely patio furniture.) Ok I'm done now. lol.

Unknown said...

Great pictures. I love the sun flare and the red.