Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Goodbye Kitchen!

* I had this post scheduled for tomorrow - the day of our kitchen install. But in loo of recent events-as in 'our kitchen/house is so awfully, constructed, rotten and overall HORRIFIC'- that I thought I would post this happy positive post today and give you the real story later on. I am without internet access for awhile-probably forever if I have to pay the bill to our contractor to fix the rot in our sunroom...! So bear with me and I will update as soon as I can!

Today is the last day I will ever have to look at my Kitchen like this...




Bye, Bye...I would say I would miss you, but I would be lying!
Lish

4 comments:

Alyx said...

My in-laws used to have those exact same countertops, and they just replaced them too. I'm sure you're devastated to see them go!
So excited for you and your new kitchen!

Melanie said...

Whaaaaa.... to the... hooooo!! My heart is happy for you Lish. Can't wait to say hello to your new kitchen. Xo

Live Laugh Rowe said...

Yay!! So excited to see the re-do... Saying goodbye must have been a breath of fresh air!!

Unknown said...

That's so exciting. We are just starting to redo our living room and I am pumped about it.