Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Currently & Self Portrait

Linking up with The Paper Mama for a Self Portrait Challenge

Obsessing over…
Drywall, mudding, paint, decor ideas for our kitchen and sunroom!
Working on…
Editing photos and some business card designs.
Thinking about…
how I should be doing more things, like replying to emails or getting the boys dressed this morning -but I don't wanna.
Anticipating…
the end of our renovations and the weekend!Oh, and my haircut next week!!!Oh, and spring to come!
Listening to…
My husband snoring.
Eating…
Toast with Nutella on it.
Wishing…
That I could be a bit more relaxed and that I could spend everyday like yesturday...hanging out with friends while watching our kids play! Unfortunately, we all live so far way from each other.

Lish

1 comment:

Alyx said...

Props for the toast w/ nutella!!