Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

How Pinteresting


I thought I would tie in my How Pinteresting post with my kitchen reno, seeing as I am living and breathing it lately. I can't wait till its over and done with!! Thank you to everyone who commented on my flooring dilemma too!! Although we are still undecided.... Today though, I'd like to introduce you to my pride and joy from this past weekend. I sanded and smoothed THIS WALL to PERFECTION! Don't mind the wire...not really sure how/where that will end up?!


All by myself, aren't you proud? I've got big plans for this wall, it's going to be my special project for the next little bit...:) I've kinda got a Message Center type of thing in my head, plus a shutter that I bought at an antique market in the summer! So of course, I headed to Pinterest for some inspiration...


1. BHG  2. Life as a Thrifter  3. Country Home 4. Can't find original source? Via my Pinterest board
.
Lish

4 comments:

Joyce said...

I thought you were putting in a cupboard there? Or maybe you just did a bottom one?

Melanie said...

You go mama! Sanding is tough work man! Oh my, I love all the cool ideas. I can't pick, but I love #9. I've always wanted a huge chalk board in the kitchen. Fab ideas!

I've been staying away from Pinterest, I know the second I go there... I will be hooked!

XO

Anne @ Green Eggs and Moms said...

How many hours did it take you to sand and smooth everything? :) Just curious, oh and found your blog through Baxtron Life.

The Fashion Philosophy said...

So pretty!! We really love everything here! Such great ideas - we need to work on our decor skills, haha!

ox from NYC!
-davie+erica

http://www.lpfashionphilosophy.blogspot.com