Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Boys will be Boys (Finagle a Photo)



As a mom of two boys one thing I always dread is the mess...the dirty mess that comes with bugs and mud pies... but after this week I realized I don't actually mind!

The weather has been beautiful and I love that we can be outside almost all day!


I've designated one corner of my garden for digging (yes, we need to get a sand box!) and every chance that Westyn gets on his own when we are outside, he's headed straight for that corner! He's gonna be my wild child and I don't know if dirt is considered a food, but Westyn sure enjoys it!!


Grayson on the other hand is a bit more like me...he's ok getting dirty as long as he's prepared...check out his gloves...haha...


It's definitely been a good day when they need to take their clothes off outside and have a bath before supper!! 


Westyn's cute with dirt all over and when he's all fresh and clean!! Love you buddy!

A couple more favorites from this past week...

Relaxing on the hamock...

Sleeping in the stroller...

Happy Jax

and then, she {snapped}


Lish

8 comments:

Melanie said...

Ohhhh... before I get to your awesome photos & insanely CUTE kiddos... I WANT your (is it a screen) door! SO SO pretty! Ok.. you just rock the heck out of your pics Lish! LOVE the angle of the last shot, & the composition of the hammock shot. Plus you have two super handsome subjects to photo! I just kinda LOVE ya mama!

Angee @ October Morning said...

So cute!! We have a specific kid garden where they can dig and make mud pies. Olivia picks out het own flowers and loves to water them.

Big Apple Mami said...

Yay for time outside!!! I love it too when they have take a bath before supper! :) Looks like fun.

Sadie Dear said...

"Finagle a photo"- I love it. How true that is! These are great shots, and I must say that I am inspired to get my boy out of the house today. I'm a sucker for air conditioning, so I may be guilty of hanging out indoors too much over the last week. Digging in the dirt sounds like a swell plan for today!

Anonymous said...

Aw I love that sleepy baby shot!
I let my Josh play in the park properly the other day and omg how muddy can one boy get lol oh well as long as they are having fun :)

Cropped Stories said...

These are all so sweet. Love the hammock shot; very cool perspective!

Sarahmumof3 said...

oh wow your photos are just lovely, boys and mud go so well together :) Am a new follower here x

Mary Gene Atwood said...

There are perfect for snails, and tales, and puppy dog tails. Boys are so fun! Joining you from finagle a foto