Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Loves on a Thursday

Have you ever stumbled upon a blog and fell head over heels in love? Well, I found a pretty sweet blog this week and I am dying to share it with you!!! Little Glass Box! Have you been there before? You have?!!!! Why didn't you tell me?! Pages and pages filled with original decor ideas, cute as can be photos of Courtney and her family and amazing DIY's...


(I've had that bathroom on one of my Pinterest Boards forever!I may have even posted it on
here as well, cause I LOVE it!)

Um, yes please...this bedroom is to dye for! If money was no option this is what my bedroom would look like for sure!! I'm not sure if my husband would be gun ho' about it, but I love it, he can sleep on the couch! Haha!

Loves ona Thursday

Are you a Pinner? Etsy stalker? Blog hopper? Always looking for pretty things? Have you found something lovely that you would like to share? I would love to see what you've found on your internet travels!!

Grab a button and link up your pretty finds!

Guidelines:

Please credit the original source when using other's projects and photographs.
Link up your blog post about your lovely finds/pins, not your homepage.
Leave your blog name in the title.
Link back with a button or text :)
Be friendly and have fun :)







Lish
Also linking up with Pinning!

7 comments:

Angee @ October Morning said...

Oh my, that bathroom amazing. I love the shower curtain!!

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

pretty blog...i love how colorful every room is :)

Julie Marie said...

love love and love...them alll... i wish i had the time and any money at all...

Annie said...

Oh wow. This looks like my dream home. Too much white feels too sterile to me so I think I might just move in with these people. I'm sure they won't mind ...

Lish @ Imprintalish said...

Maybe they will let me move in with them too!! LOL!

Erin O'Riordan said...

That bedroom - want it.

Kimberly @ A Night Owl said...

i forgot to link up again! crazy busy week for me, but i promise to remember next week! ;) thanks for linking up and i LOVE that ombre ruffly shower curtain! think i could get away with that in my house full of boys??

xo,
Kimberly