Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Wordless{ish} Wednesday~Baking Cookies

A couple weeks ago I gave Westyn a little baby biscuit after supper for dessert, Gray of course said 'me too', so I handed him one and he made a face...'no, a round one,' he said. Apparently, the baby Mum Mum was not what he had in mind...

MMM...what to do...?

...let's make cookies!

Of course when baking with little ones, things are not always tidy...

Yep, you saw this pic already...I thought we would make some oatmeal cookies, well...that didn't happen because most of the oatmeal ended up in the grabage. I mean, you betcha I scooped some of that back into the container, but there still wasn't quite enough for cookies...


So we made a small batch of baby oatmeal and banana biscuits and...

....chocolate chip for us...mmm!

and
 then, she {snapped}
Lish

No comments: