Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Loves on a Thursday-Balloon Love

Not only do balloons create beautiful whimsical photos for engagement shots, weddings, children's birthdays...

Pinned Image

Pinned Image
via

But have you seen the other million ways to use balloons?...

   


1/2/3/4/5/6

Some links I'm loving...

For all you DIY'ers...you need to go check out this reupholstered chair tutorial!!

Have a little girl? Check out this round up of sweet rooms!

Want some ideas for gifts for Dad? Head on over here.

Or you could get Dad one of these...I bought one for Mike last Christimas and he loves it!

Bikini Boot Camp? Mmm...I think I might!

 Are you a Pinner? Etsy stalker? Blog hopper? Photographer? Have cute kids? Loving life? Always looking for pretty things? I would love to see what your loving lately!


Grab a button and link up your pretty finds!
Loves ona Thursday
Guidelines:

Please credit the original source when using other's projects and photographs.
Link up your blog post about your lovely post not your homepage.
Leave your blog name in the title.
Link back with a button or text in your post :)
Be friendly and have fun :)






Lish

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So happy you are hosting, thanks!

Gina Kleinworth said...

I love balloons- I really need to incorporate them in my pics more.