Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Handmade Shop-Sneak Peak

Well...here it is...a sneak peak at what I have been doing in every spare second I get...





Seeing these photos makes me nervous. And excited. But mostly nervous. Nervous because now it's out there. I've told you all, I've shown you photos and now there is no turning back...

Imprintalish Handmade will be open for realz mid-August. A collection of fabrics, beads, chains all carefully chosen to produce one of a kind fashion accessories for every day wear. Interchangeable and easy care scarves, necklaces and bracelets. Soft, fun, brightly colored whimsical style.
Lish


7 comments:

Sabine said...

these look great.
Cant wait till the shop opens.
Will you be shipping worldwide?

Cassie @ Live.Laugh.L0ve. said...

Oh I love them!! I can't wait for your shop to open! That last one. My favorite! :)

Angee @ October Morning said...

How excited!! I can't wait to see your shop. As we speak I'm working on opening my own shop...if I can come up with a name. ha!

Melanie said...

FREAKING LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE. These all. Can't wait to see everything. So proud of my Lishy.

BTW. Dude. You could make the COOLEST frickn camera strap w/ this stuff, if It would be strong enough? AHHHH!

Melanie said...

P/S Why is spell check telling me my "LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE" is "incorrect?" Up yours spell check. Lol)

Alyx said...

Ah, what an awesome step - I'm sure your shop will do great! These look awesome !

Cropped Stories said...

These are so beautiful; can't wait 'till the shop opens :o)