Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Friday, July 27, 2012

Meet Sarah from All About Blogs

All Things Blogs


Thanks Lish for having me here today to talk about my blog!

What I  blog about......

I blog about anything and everything!  But mostly I blog about crafts, my dog, my life, and occasionally my shoes!  I blog around 2-4 times a week, I have a 5 Things Super Cute Saturday!  I started my blog, because my typing fingers were getting itchy! It's been helping me get out of my "shell", I LOVE to blog!  I've always read blogs and knew that I wanted to start one of my own.  The story behind my blog name All Things Blogs is: I started this blog to share giveaways and blogs, which is why the name is..... All Things Blogs!

Why I keep blogging.......

I love getting comments and followers! I appreciate all my readers and followers!  If any of you are reading this THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I love you guys!!! You all are so sweet, and you are the BIGGEST reason why I keep blogging!  If it weren't for you guys you wouldn't be reading this right now!  I especially wouldn't be blogging still if it weren't for my BFF bloggy friend..... http://acreativecookie.blogspot.com/! You are the sweetest Kate! I <3 you!

Me Me Me!

I am me! Me is: A up and coming spunky blogger who loves chocolate, her dog, her life, her blog, and smoothies.  I love customizing accessories, braiding my hair, creating, buying shoes, making money, and blogging!  I LOVE taking pictures, maybe someday I will be blogging and be a photographer, I love my Olympus camera, which is what I take most of my pictures with!  I love "LOLing" and "XDing" I ALWAYS laugh at anything, even something that isn't funny!  I love my three side kicks: Hot glue gun, my camera, and washi tape! Gotta love it!

Crafts....Crafts.....Crafts.....

I LOVE to craft! I love to make things! I normally don't make recipes, just because, I'm too lazy! LOL I love yarn, washi tape, beads, cupcake liners, glue guns, lace, ribbon, needles, thread, sewing machines, Styrofoam, charms, flowers, paint, wood, buttons, cardboard, velvet, and fabric!

I love.......

I love life, my computer, love, Pepper, my family, my BFFs, crafts, blogs, my blog, Twitter, Gmail, Blogger, flowers. :] I love to LOVE!

Thanks again Lish for having me!!!


Thanks for sharing Sarah! Now go grab a cup or coffee, orange juice or whatever you please, get comfy and go on over and say hi to Sarah! :D

Lish

No comments: