Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

WW-And the award for the messiest craft area goes too...ME!


You guys...I had no idea how much time and work would go into preparing for a Craft Show...and to be honest with you, my work space has looked like this for the past month...

Minus the toys, which are not usually in there, but on this day I was trying to get loads done without walking back and forth between this room and the toy room, where two screaming boys were needing my attention every 2 seconds....

 Ya, it's really messy. In fact I have no idea how I got anything done...

I'll tell you this much though, I can't wait till this weekend is over so I can clean and organize things :)

How about you, what does your craft room/work space look like?

Linking up here...Project Alicia

Photobucket
    Follow along on Twitter  Facebook  Pinterest

{Featured Sponsor}

Photobucket

No comments: