Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Being Mom


my beautiful necklace by Brag About It


Things that have changed since becoming a mom:


1. Pre-baby, the dishes could pile up forever, now I have to do them or else the little guy doesn't get a clean bottle.
2. I now make the bed in the morning...because once bedtime hits, I just want to crawl in, no fussing, and go to sleep.
3. I wash my hair every 2-3 days-it used to be everyday.
4. Never in a million years would I think that I would ever put my nose next to someones bum to smell whether or not they had pooped. Well, I do that about 5 times a day.
5. Sometimes the laundry sits in the washing machine all day...because I am too busy playing.
6. Since I've been at home this past year, I vacuum once a day.
7. The first month at home with Grayson, our PVR was overflowing with shows that we usually watched, I think we deleted most of them. Now we watch maybe 2 or 3 must see shows a week.
8. We used to eat out at restaurants at least once a week pre-baby, I think we've been out twice since I had him- and he is 11 months.
9. I used to eat my breakfast warm-now its usually cold.
10. I never thought I could possibly love another human being as much as I love my son.

I love being a mom.

No comments: