Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Things that make you go hmmm...

BB
So I know this person...I will call them Bob- for privacy of course.This person makes me shake my head and wonder to myself...WTF? This person is not a bad person, I think that they truly mean the best, but they often (all the time) insult people without giving it a second thought. Its as if all your thoughts that you know you should keep to yourself, came spilling out, one after the other. I believe in constructive criticism and think that if you need to approach someone with something negative, whether in your personal life or in your professional life, there is always a nice way around things, while getting your point across. To top it all off, if someone was to mention this problem to 'Bob', I am positive they would be really upset at the fact that this is how people thought of them. So how would you deal with that?! Well, I do nothing, I listen, shrug it off, smile and go about my way. I can deal with bluntness, and someone who is loud and obnoxious, but when they are sweet, friendly and then throw a bunch of crap in your face, how else would you respond...? I f I responded by being mean and angry back, I would get no where, because 'Bob' is always right, no matter what. It's like arguing with a brick wall. My issue is that I think of the perfect come back several hours later, you know, after you have run through the whole scenario in your head a million different times, why couldn't I have thought of that at the time?!!In the moment!!This is the answer...because never in a million years would you ever think that someone would say the things that Bob does.

No comments: