Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Monday, August 9, 2010

I'm on Etsy!

a
While Mike did all the parenting last week...I focused my spare moments on getting my Etsy.com shop up and runnning! I am so excited! After months of trying to figure out how I could shout to the world  "hey, I'm right here!" I found a way on Etsy. For those of you who have no idea what Etsy is, then where have you been? Hiding under a rock? You have to check it out for yourself and be prepared to be lost in lalaland for a couple hours!

So although I have occupied a tiny little spot in the ever evolving world wide web with this blog...I will now be taking up a bit more space with my Etsy page...soooo....have a looksee and tell me what you think!

Here it is:

www.etsy.com/shop/imprintalish

Yep...that was it..cool huh? I can't wait to work on more handmade ones and add those to the batch!

So,until next time, have a nice week!
g

No comments: