Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Sunday, June 16, 2013

My New Chair

For months (a year?) I've had this boardroom-ish chair sitting in our basement, waiting for an overhaul. I'm not sure what drew me too this chair to begin with, maybe it's simple lines and mix of modern and retro, it reminded me of the chairs that would sit in the office in elementary school...not sure if that's a good memeory or not, haha...

None the less, it caught my attention and I had big plans for it....





It's finally done now! What do you think?



I painted it a bright coral (C.I.L-Oriental Coral-CP08) and refinished the cushions with this outdoor fabric from Tonic Living. I went with an outdoor fabric for durability, as this chair is sat in quite often! A fabric that is stain repellent & waterproof is a fabulous idea when living with kids-everything should come with a stain repellent spray! LOL!

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

7 comments:

Joyce said...

I love the color combination. Great job. Don't wear it out!!!

Ashley said...

It looks great, Lish! Really bright and happy.

Nikki said...

Hey there. I'm stopping by from the blog hop. I'm a new follower through Twitter Bloglovin & Pinterest. I love your chair! I cant wait to see feature posts.

Leslie
www.TheCraftySideOfSarcasm.com

Christen Schmitz said...

I love it! Looks great. The grey and coral was an amazing choice!

Christen
feathers and ash

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

It looks amazing! I love it!

SpryOnTheWall said...

Looks fantastic! Great color/fabric combo choice!

BRB said...

Super awesome makeover!